QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How wide of a belt does the combat mount accommodate?
Hi, and thank you for expressing your interest in RedX Gear. The Combat Loop will accommodate up to a 2" belt. There are two spacers inside that allow the user to adjust the loop to their specific belt width needs. With this feature you can use different width belts. I hope we were able to answer your question.
Our PheniX D/O OWB holster is as versatile as they come. Whether your spending the day at the range, or at a competition meet, you'll look good sporting this bad boy. Can be cut to accommodate a reflex sight and/or suppressor-height sights. Sorry, this holster can not be made to allow for rail attachments. Additional colors, patterns, and custom designs available upon request. COMPLETE HOLSTERS STARTING AT JUST $89.00
- IDPA, USPSA, IPSA Compliant
- Five mounting options available - RedX Gear FleX hanger, UBL-style Mid-ride belt loop adapter for 2" belts, Blade-Tech drop & offset hanger with Tek-Lok belt attachment, Tek Lok only, and DCL mount
- Cut to accommodate standard reflex sights
- Adjustable retention
- Flared for intuitive holstering
- Pre-treated with Quick Draw holster lube
- Completely customizable
- Choose from five hardware colores
- Lifetime Warranty
NOTE: Lead times on this holster is 10-14 business days, perhaps longer depending on the options you select. Rush orders are available. Additional charges apply